Smart Sensor Cylinders
Smart Sensor Cylinders are designed to incorporate position sensing technologies for end user applications.
Referred to by many names such as: electronic position-sensing, electro-hydraulic control, intelligent cylinders and smart cylinders; this technology utilizes linear transducers (sensors) to communicate the cylinder's piston position back to the overall hydraulic system.
Increased control, functionality and sensor-instrumented cylinders are becoming more important and more common in heavy industrial, mobile, and agricultural equipment. RAM can incorporate position sensing technologies in any custom designed hydraulic cylinder.
A variety of bore sizes, stroke lengths, and mounting options can be configured to meet your overall design and industry needs.
Two sensor options available:
- External Sensor Solution
- Internal Sensor Solution
- Stroke range 2" to 120" Minimum 1" rod diameter
- Operational pressures up to 4750 PSI
- Analogue or digital output
- Temperature & velocity output optional 0.02" standard resolution
- 0.02" standard output resolution M12 connector
- High cycle live
- High vibration & shock resistance Various input power
- Minimum barrel bore size 2.50" diameter
- ATEX and IEC external approved linear transducer available