York Line Cylinders
The RAM York Cross Tube Series and RAM York Clevis Series of hydraulic cylinders are a welded cylinder design intended for double acting applications and are rated at 3000 PSI working pressure.
Commonly used in light duty applications within construction, agriculture, oil and gas, and other industrial areas.
RAM York Cross Tube Series is available with bore sizes starting at 1 ½" to 4" with strokes starting at 4" up to 48".
RAM York Clevis Series is available with bore sizes starting at 2" to 4" with strokes of 4" up to 48".
RAM York cylinder components include the following standard features:
- Barrel is manufactured from high tensile cold drawn tube, precision honed for extended seal life
- Rod is manufactured from High tensile SAE C1045, ground & polished hard chrome plated
- Piston & Gland are manufactured from ductile iron 65-45-12 (ASTM A536)
- Pin & Pin clip are high tensile zinc plated steel
- All seals are manufactured to North American specifications and standards
- SAE Ports
- 100% hydraulic tested
- Standard black paint, custom colours available.